All About Me

           According to the title of this blog so this blog is about myself and actually this is my first blog writting. First of all i will introduce my self and of course say hello!

           Hello! My name is Agthania Nur Shafa Saumi Andriani but people usually call me Anssa. It's quite weird right? From where the name was taken. I'll tell you about it! So, it was taken from the first letter of each word of my name, A-N-S-S-A, Anssa. For the short, it is an acronym.

           Little bit go out from my name because this isn't just for name. So, I was born at Bandung, 31st October 2004 now i still 14. And for my hobby actually i don't have a "real" hobby that i go with a passion on it. But what i like to do are read a novel or any interesting book, play an instrument, listen to a music, and watch a film.

           Now, i go to SMAN 3 Bandung at the first grade or what we called "Kelas 10". I, myself, was at science 5 class or "X MIPA 5". The class was located at the left beside X MIPA 4 and at the past it was the class for X MIPA 6. But, before i enrolled myself to SMAN 3 Bandung of course i enrolled to other school too. So, i will tell it at a glance.

            I go to Al-furqon playgroup then to Pelangi kindergarten. About a year, I moved to Amanah kindergarten then not even 6 months i enrolled myself to SDIT Fithrah Insani 2 and spent my 6 years there. Then, i go to SMPN 13 Bandung. This is actually the first time i go to the school that is in the city. Of course i spent the rest of my years at SMPN 13 Bandung. And many exciting things that happened.

           After i finished my school there then i enrolled myself to SMAN 3 Bandung. So that's it all about me! Bye and have a good day!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Princess Rose and The Golden Bird

Congratulation Dialogue