Congratulation Dialogue



At the super market

Andjani    : "Anssa?! Is that you? It's been a long time!"
Agthania  : "Of course it's me, who else? You're Mita right?"
Andjani    : "Yeah, it's me! Look at you now. You've changed."
Agthania  : "Of course I have. I'm growing up just like you. You look different too. And by the way, you look so great! And that suits you well."
Andjani   : "Oh really? Thank you! I changed my style because i feel more comfortable with this one."
Agthania : "Oh i see. Anyways, congratulations! I heard you won the first place of a caligraphy competition!"
Andjani   : "You've heard it? Thanks a lot."
Agthania : "I know it's late. At least, I say it to you. Late is better than never right?"
Andjani   : "Yeah, you're right. It's ok!"
Agthania : "By the way i got to go. I have a course at 30 minutes. I've been picked up. Bye, see you later!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Princess Rose and The Golden Bird

All About Me