My Double Holiday


                                                           My Double Holiday


A week ago, my friend invited me to travel around the city. He planned that we would gather at GOR Arcamanik at 8.00 a.m. and around 10 a.m. we would go to the next spot. Then, I agreed to joined it.

I went there around 6.30 a.m. by Go-Jek and arrived around 7.30 a.m.. Then, I saw my friend and he asked me to waited at the tribune. I didn't know the way so he guided to the place and then he started to played basketball with his friend. Around 10 a.m. they finished and we went to the parking lot. They were requesting to ate first. Because everyone agreed, we went for ate first at McDonald's.

We arrived at the McDonald's around 11 a.m. then we searched the empty seat for four people. After we found it, we sat and some of us ordered the menu to the cashier. After the food arrived, we ate and had a little bit of chit chat until Dzuhur pray. After we prayed, we went to Gedung Sate for our start.

We went from Gedung Sate until the Cikapundung River. I didn't know about the street name but I'm sure that we went through the Balai Kota Park, PVJ, Upnormal, Pos Indonesia, then many places (I write it not in order). After we arrived at the Cikapundung River, it was around 2 p.m., we took a little break at the Forest Walk. We went there by walk. When we thought it's enough, we were returning back to the first place, Gedung Sate. But, I asked my friend to drop me at BIP.

When we arrived, we said farewell. Then they went back to the Gedung Sate. In the other place, I was searching my family. Then I found them. Afterward, I spend my time with my family too. We just took a walk around BIP and Gramedia for bought some things.

After that we went home. But we stuck at the traffic jam. So, we arrived at home a little bit late, it was around 10 p.m..

Therefore, it was such an exciting and tiresome experience.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Princess Rose and The Golden Bird

Congratulation Dialogue

All About Me